Wednesday, April 28, 2010

17 Months!

This little lady just turned 17 months.
Yes, I still celebrate the monthly birthdays:)




  
Riley, you are so full of personality.  Daddy and I are constantly being amused by you and your funny ways.  We never get tired of hearing you shout "Oh no!" when you drop something.  I'm not even sure where you picked that up.  You're the best helper a mom could have.  You're also the best big sister a boy could have.  Thank you for always making sure I have enough diapers for Beck and for keeping him warm by sharing your favorite blanket.  I love that I get to wake up to you kissing my face and smiling.  Its my favorite watching you and Beck together.  You love him so much and it amazes me.

When did you become such a big girl? A big girl who can use a fork to feed herself and climb onto chairs on her own . And you suddenly can talk? You're growing up so fast. I always find myself looking at you wondering who you are... There is no way my little baby is standing in front of me asking for milk and including "please".  I guess you're no longer a little baby :( But, to me you'll always be my little baby girl.  I can't believe you're only going to get bigger. You already seem big enough.  I'm having so much fun with you Riley. Dressing up with you, coloring, having picnic lunches in the living room.    I'm blessed to be able to stay at home with you everyday, watching you grow and being able to experience you reaching all your milestones.  You're learning so much and so fast.  Everyday is an adventure. Thank you for that!

I love you and you make me so proud.

3 comments:

Erica @ All About Aleigha said...

Such a big girl! Don't worry, I celebrated the monthly birthdays also :) She is such a doll and I love the way you did the pics.

J said...

I remember when she was the baby...how time flies! Happy 17 months Riley!

Blake said...

YAY for 17 months!!

I still do the monthly birthdays too. ;-)