Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Only 10 days left...

...until Riley's due date. We're not expecting her until a day or two later, but still:) November 22 is something we've been looking forward to since May, when we got to see her for the first time. I had heard that I would be super anxious and time would drag on around this point, but for me time continues to fly by. I think because I know that these are the last few days of just "Leif & Marge". This waiting period has been bittersweet I guess you could say... I'm really excited for Riley's arrival but I'm sad that things will be changing for Leif and I. The past 8 months with Leif have been amazing. We've grown so much, in our walk with God and our relationship with each other. Most couples get married and wait a few years before having children, giving them a lot more time for just each other. Leif and I on the other hand really only got a few months, but they were months filled with so much more than I would have ever imagined.

God has really blessed us in these past months and continues to do so on a daily basis. He never ceases to amaze me.

& I'm posting this picture because I think its wonderful
as is his music.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Talked with Heidi last night and she told me about your blog......so I just wanted to say that I am excited about Riley and Jordan hopes she will arrive on his birthday 11/23!

Sorry I missed Leif's call a couple of weeks ago. I will try to call soon.