Monday, January 5, 2009

Riley's first trip to Oregon

We've been in Oregon since the 28th of December. Originally I had taken off work through January 20th, but my contracting company decided not to pay me my holiday pay while I'm taking paid family leave, so we probably have to leave this Friday, a week and a half early. Oregon's always fun when I first get here, but I start to miss home. It's not so much that I miss California; I just miss having my own home, my own bed, a place where it's just Margaret, Riley, and myself. I'm still hoping we can move up here, but who knows if that will work out.

We haven't been able to take many pictures up here so far; we've just been relaxing, visiting friends here and there, and taking a break from everything. Here's a few photos of Margaret and Riley (you can click to make them bigger). They both get prettier every day.



This is the 3rd or 4th time Riley's managed to poop on me. I swear, no matter what I do, she finds a way to hit me almost once a week. Sorry if the picture's too graphic.


This is one of my favorite pictures of us. We took it at some outlets on the way to Stockton. I love my daughter. It's amazing how much she grows every day.

3 comments:

Megan R. said...

LOL That poop pictures is FANTASTIC!!! Wow, she really got you! Glad you guys are having such a great trip!

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Aww you guys are such a sweet family! I love that second pic where she's all bundled up with Margaret and the last picture of her and Leif is really cute! I'm glad you guys are having fun! I don't like sleeping away from my house for very long either!

Felicity said...

LOL, that's babies for you! anyway, she is so gorgeous!