Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh Happy Weekend.

::Riley walking down the street. She loves being able to walk::

I'm very happy the weekend has arrived. This week was good but I'm looking forward to spending the next two days with my husband. I've missed him a lot during the last few days. All day I would check the clock to see how close 5:30 was... It never came soon enough! I'm also hoping that I'll be able to catch up on things like reading, photo editing, cleaning, and maybe some letter writing? I'm also hoping to fit some baking in there and a trip to World Market.

I miss blogging and wish I would set more time aside for it. Hopefully next week I'll do better at updating:) Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big. Don't worry about blogging, it'll always be right here waiting for you. Take care of yourself and everything else will fall into place.

Tiffany said...

Oooooo too cute!

Hopefully you can fit everything into this weekend!

Have a happy weekend

xoxo

Rana said...

Sometimes you need to take a bloggy break to get back to the things that matter most. Your family. Riley is just the cutest little girl. Enjoy your weekend with your family.

bethany Cissel said...

she looks like a pro.