Thursday, December 4, 2008

Its already been a week...

and a few days since we had Riley. I can't believe how fast its gone! Or how big she has already gotten. I can't believe that I've been a mommy for about 9 days already:) It seriously feels like we just brought her home from the Hospital. Leif and I are loving our new roles as mommy and daddy! I don't think there's anything better... Well besides being Leif's wife of course.

I think my favorite moments are when Leif comes home from work and he can't wait to hold Riley. Or every morning when he takes her out of her bassinet so she can sleep on his chest for awhile before work. I'm looking forward to more moments like this and all the new ones we get to experience as Riley grows...

2 comments:

Barry and Amy said...

congratulations!

Love your blog theme and layout as well!

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

I can't believe she's over a week old now! That's so amazing. Doesn't it fly? I just love the new pictures of her! She's so beautiful!