Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two weeks.


Today Riley is two weeks old. Time is going by so fast, just like everyone said it would. I'm realizing that I need to take a lot more pictures of Riley because she's already growing and changing so much. :) You can never have too many pictures... Never.

Riley is slowly developing a personality. Its fun to watch. She gets really worked up if you don't feed her right away, sometimes its kind of funny to watch. She doesn't cry too much and when she does she'll usually stop within 5 minutes on her own. Nights have been interesting. Some nights we get a lot of sleep other nights not so much... We're very grateful for the few nights we get a lot of sleep. She loves to eat and sometimes we sit up with her at night for an hour or two just feeding her. Although I love my sleep, I do enjoy the times I spend with Riley late at night. I know that these nights will become more few as she gets older so I'm taking advantage of them while I can.

Every time I look at Riley I'm amazed and reminded just how wonderful and good God is.

3 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Haha...no you can never have too many pictures! This coming from the woman who has taken close to 1500 pictures in 11 weeks!

Happy 2 week birthday, Riley!

Megan R. said...

Don't feel bad, we have over 350 of Carson, and he is only 6 weeks!!! There is no such thing as too many, especially for first time parents!! Luckily our afternoon was better than our morning. I hope your day was good too!

LaLuneBrune said...

I wanted to say congrats on the arrival of your new born baby. She's very beautiful. Best of wishes.