Monday, December 8, 2008

More pictures of course:)

Here are some recent pictures of Riley. I can't get over how cute she is! I'm constantly thanking God for blessing Leif and I with such a beautiful daughter. And look at her curly hair!









So last Friday night we had some good friends come over to meet Riley. It was a lot of fun for Leif and I because we haven't really seen too many people since Riley was born... It's always nice to have close friends come to visit. And it was great being able to introduce Riley to them! These friends were the first ones we, well I told when we found out I was pregnant. So it was pretty special when they came over. I'm very grateful for wonderful friends like these.






2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

I LOVE that top picture! So sweet! Is someone a Daddy's girl? :)

Madison {Life Happens During Naptime} said...

I love her little outfit! So precious. She is absolutely beautiful, Margaret.