Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Packing Party

So I got this idea to have a Packing Party from my friend Megan, and I thought what a good way to get some packing done and over with! Well between 4-12 last night we had folks coming and out, there was a lot of eating, wine-drinking, and socializing. Not one box got packed:) I wasn't bummed about it though because I got to spend time with my favorite people and I'm not really sure when that will happen again.

Here are some pictures from last night:











Thanks to everyone who came out:) I'm sorry we didn't snap pictures of everyone, eek. Next time!

3 comments:

tnt5150 said...

I love that you have such a diverser group of freinds...that will be fantastic for Riley growing up!

Chanel said...

your hair is growing! looks good :)

Megan R. said...

Well, bummer that more boxes didn't get packed, but it's great that everyone had fun!