Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gratitude Thursday.

March 17, 2008. The day we found out we were pregnant!

I am grateful for you Leif.
...For your love for God. I prayed that I would marry a man of God. You are that man. The faith you have is one I hope to have one day. You never doubt God and His greatness. Even when things are bad you're the first one to help me remember that God is always in control and has a plan.
...For your friendship. You're so much more than a best friend to me. You're a good friend. A great one. Thank you for always wanting to do ridiculous things with me and never laughing at my ideas.
...For your patience. You are always reminding me of how important it is to be patient and to expect great things from God.
...For your kind heart. You are one of the kindest most loving people I know. You remind me of my dad. You are constantly doing for others.
...For the father you are becoming. I love watching you with Riley. You love her so much and its evident in all you do for her. You've changed a lot more diapers than me, woken up with her more during the night and have given Riley every one of her baths. Thank you.
...For your encouragement everyday. I need a lot of it, and you're more than happy to take the time to build me up. You are constantly keeping me on track and helping me get closer to goals I have.
...For the prayers that you pray for me.
...For loving me just as I am. For loving me as I change. For finding me beautiful. For thinking I'm the most wonderful person you've ever met!
One of the first pictures we ever took together:)
April 2007

[Why I'm starting Gratitude Thursday: Well I don't like Thursdays, they're boring to me. &This past fall I started making lists of things I was grateful for everyday, and post them on my livejournal. I thought by making these lists daily it would help remind of me of God's goodness and help me stay positive when things aren't so good:) Since Thursday is a day I really need to stay positive about, I decided to take my list idea and post it on here every Thursday. What are you grateful for today?]

2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

I'm grateful for many things, on this my "Birthday Eve." :P but one of them is YOU! I'm so thankful for your friendship. You always encourage me and make me laugh even if I want to cry. And when I get down about our circumstances you remind me, with blogs like this, to be thankful. I love you!

Nikki said...

I love the picture of you two on the day you found out you were pregnant! So cute!

I am grateful for Eric who is an amazing father, a wonderful husband and the greatest man in my world!