Right now I wish that God would just give Leif and I a sign. A very clear one to be exact.
We recently decided that we are ready to move from our current apartment to something closer to Leif's work. We knew we wanted to do this when we first moved here to Monrovia. Leif's work is in Pasadena, about a 20 minute drive from where we live currently. And since its LA there's usually traffic in the mornings and the evenings, so really its more than 20 minutes.
We've found a few places by his work, but so far they've either been taken, too small, too expensive, or just crappy. Yet, there is one that is perfect. Its a little out of our price range but that's okay. Right? Well we want it to be alright, but we're not sure. We made a pro's and con's list and while the pro's outweighed the con's that wasn't enough to base a decision off of. I thought it would be though... Then we went over our budget, still that wasn't enough to make the decision. We prayed of course. But we still have no idea what to do! I thought it would be obvious what we were to do but its not! Do we move to this house? Or do we wait for another one? This is where I would like a sign to appear, or some guidance. Patience is not one of my virtues, I really want an answer now. When it comes down to it though, I simply want to do what God wants us to do, and I want to do what will be best for our family.
So if I could just figure out what that would be...