Monday, October 12, 2009

If you enjoy tea...

...then you might enjoy this:) I stumbled across this one the blog Happiness Is... and I loved it so much I wanted to share. I'm not a tea drinker but my husband is. When I saw this I immedietly showed him. He loved it. And I wish I drank tea just so I could use these teabags.

Nathalia Ponomareva, an artist from Russia, designed the tea bags to expand into birds (very oragami like) when seeped in water. Brilliant! I tried to find more information about the designer, but no such luck. All the links google gave me were to blogs raving about this tea bag design:)

3 comments:

Madison {Life Happens During Naptime} said...

How cool! I love tea..drinking green tea right now.

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Thanks for sharing your cool find.

Patty said...

I wish I drank tea because that tea bag is amazing!