Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gratitude Thursday: Happy Christmas Eve.

How cute is Riley?
I can't believe she's turning 13 months tomorrow and in 8 short weeks
she's going to be a big sister:)!


HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!

I am thankful that we'll be spending most of our Christmas Eve in the car together:)
I'm looking forward to taking photos, playing with Riley, eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, listening to lots of music and having wonderful discussions with my husband. I really do enjoy long car rides with my family.

3 comments:

Rana said...

I love that picture of Riley she looks so cute. Wow 8 more weeks and we get to see Beck. Have a great weekend with your family.

Abby the Tiny Traveler said...

Merry Christmas to you and your growing family!!

Adriana said...

i really dont think she could be any cuter in that hat!
~adriana
www.justbyliving.blogspot.com