Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rainy Saturdays

I love when it rains here in Monterey. Its different than when it rains in Southern California. I wish I could describe it... It just feels more natural here than it does in So Cal. And I think its a lot prettier!

Well, Leif and I spent part of this rainy day on the couch watching Singing in the Rain. I've been wanting to watch it for a few weeks but kept putting it off. It was such a good way to spend the morning. The day had started out a bit hectic, so this was a good way to relax and spend time together. I had to resist singing all the songs cause Leif finds it a little annoying:) I enjoyed it even nonetheless though! Musicals are one of my favorite things, and I never get tired of watching Gene Kelly dance.

6 comments:

Abby the Tiny Traveler said...

what a perfect way to spend a rainy day!

Chanel said...

I remember rainy days in Monterey... It get's all dewy and green outside. Beautiful

Rana said...

I love Singing in the Rain that is a great musical. And I have a thing for Gene Kelly!

Patty said...

how fitting that you watched that movie while it was raining. :-) glad one of use is enjoying the rain. the olny reason why i like it is i get to wear my rainboots.

Anonymous said...

Rainy day...check
hubby....check
One of the best musical of all time...check
And yes, life is good!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and just wanted to say I love Gene Kelly. My daughter and I love Singing in the Rain, it's one of our favorite musicals.

Keep up the good work. I'll definitely be back for more;-)