Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playtime at the Aquarium

I took Riley to the aquarium yesterday, and all she was interested in was coloring and playing.
Sure, she smiled and clapped when she saw the sea lions and jelly fish.
But, she got really excited when she saw that she could color
She wasn't that happy I interrupted her coloring
&push buttons that would produce animal noises.
It was a nice way to spend the morning though. We had the play area basically to ourselves so Riley was able to run around and I could sit and watch her. We played together in a tunnel for awhile... I think it was suppose to be a seals flubber? That was my favorite part. She kept going in and out of the tunnel, and each time she'd return she'd hug me. I loved it.

Every animal at the aquarium was 'puppy'. Riley thinks all animals, including her stuffed ones, are 'puppy'. Silly girl.

3 comments:

Ernessa from 32 Candles said...

You're so lucky that you live near an aquarium. And I love Riley's headband! Where did you get it?

Erica @ All About Aleigha said...

Sounds like alot of funny! I cant wait to take Aleigha to Sea World this summer. Riley is too cute.

Nicci said...

She is too cute, I love when my friends baby gets excited about the animal sounds.