Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Yea Beck!


Yesterday Beck turned 8 months old:)
I can't believe it.

He's crawling around, trying to eat everything and he just pulled himself up to stand
on the walker...
Whoa!

Its all happening even faster than it did with Riley.
At least thats how it seems. 

Beck has started to say "uh-oh". And its probably the cutest thing ever.
He still loves snuggling and can still fall asleep anywhere.
He can also sleep through anything.

Now thats he's older and able to follow her around,
Riley has definitely been enjoying having a playmate.
I think one of my favorite things in the world is watching them play together:)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, he is just adorable. I want to smooch him and those two teeth are killing me. He looks so much like his big sis.

Beautiful babies and the pictures are gorgeous. Mom must be a professional photographer(...yeah, I'm proud of you..)

Mrs. K said...

I agree with Yvonne that he is adorable and that the two of them look so much alike. Wow! Happy Birthday to him!