Right now I'm cleaning the house & packing for our monthly trip down to L.A. I like to pray while I do things because it helps me keep my focus on whats important and I like to constantly be in God's presence. While praying I started to list of things I was thankful for and remembered it was Thursday :)
- I am grateful for our home. The place where my favorite people reside. Its not a fancy house but its our home, where my heart is.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to visit my family as often as we do. It means so much to me that my kids get to visit with their grandparents.
- I am grateful for the sun that comes after the rain (or snow, since we saw a little this past week).
- I am grateful that San Francisco is just a two hour drive away, so mini vacays are possible. Sometimes you just need a break from the everyday.
- I am grateful for a husband who doesn't mind having Greys Anatomy marathons with me :)!
- I am grateful for this valley we're walking through right now. There are days with many tears and complaints but there are days with rejoicing and thanks. Thanks for what God has in store and what He's already done.
- I am grateful for Riley and Beck's personalities. I love that the older they get the more they become themselves. I hope that they continue to embrace it, because I do.
I'm thinking I want to do a blog lift. Maybe this Summer when I have more time to design it and when two of the blog designers I'd like to go to have time!
I'm also going to be doing a giveaway for a cute little company: SUI*generis Cute right?! I love when designers recycle everything :)!