Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I married a good man.

Leif brings me home surprises all the time. He loves it. I usually know what it is because I'll prod and plead with him to give me hints. He's learned to not tell me when he's bringing me something because I am impatient and get too excited...

Today he brought me home these:
I knew he had bought them but I didn't know when they were coming. I've been in love with Sperry Top Siders since I saw my friend Meg's (check out her blog btw... She's about to move to NY and live in Brooklyn. I'm jealous!) Leif has a pair and just bought a second. I love mine, especially the alligator pattern:) I wish I had somewhere to go tonight so I could wear them out. I've been wearing them most of the night and I can't wait until tomorrow so I can wear them again!

I also love my adorable husband who always tries to surprise me, and even though he's usually unsuccessful... He never gives up. :)

2 comments:

stacy di said...

what a sweetie! so thoughtful...

and, I love that these are coming back in style...I wore them in the early '80s...

Patty said...

that is so cute!! love the shoes (i get excited getting a new pair too!)