What you will need:
- Package of Kraft Shredded Italian Three Cheese Blend
- 3 Cups of ziti pasta, cooked, drained (We used some pasta that we had, so you don't have to stick to just ziti)
- 2 Large red peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 Zucchini, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, thinly sliced (We don't like mushrooms so we didn't include them)
- 1 Jar (24 oz.) chunky spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
Oven should be set to 375
- Reserve 3/4 cup cheese; combine all ingredients in bowl. Mix.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.