Friday, March 13, 2009

Gratitude Thursday, on Friday: Friends.

I've been really bad about posting what I'm grateful for on Thursday. Eek. I decided to go ahead and just do it today because I truly believe, better late than never:)


Best friends look like this.

I'm grateful for my friends. Every single one of them.
I'm grateful for their love and support. Especially this last year.
I'm grateful that they have stuck by my side through thick and thin.
I'm grateful that they continue to bless my life with their friendship and their love.
I'm grateful for long conversations about God and life.
I'm grateful for the prayers they pray for me and my family.
I'm grateful for their honest hearts and truthful spirits.
I'm grateful for their willingness to always come visit, even on school nights:). For being so understanding when I can't be somewhere because of the baby. For the effort they continue to put in to our friendship although times have changed. We've changed.
I'm grateful to God that He has given me the most wonderful friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, you guys look great

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

That is so sweet. Your group picture is adorable. :)

Team Jacob said...

It's great to have close wonderful friends :)
This picture looks like it's in a magazine..nice!!!