Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Prayer Requests

I've been praying for Riley from the minute I knew I was pregnant, and actually... I was praying long before then. When Riley was born I found myself praying for her more often, praying little things, and big. From sleeping well to knowing Jesus in the future. While in the process of praying for Riley more, I've found myself praying for others more often as well. Simple things like praying their day goes well, that they pass tests, do well in work... so forth. I've really been enjoying it plus that's more time with God!

I think its important to pray. I also think its important to pray for others. It doesn't take long, just a simple prayer asking God to bless someone and give them strength. If you pray and even if you don't, please offer up one for my family and I:) And if you have any prayer requests you would like us to pray please let me know! Even if its just a quick prayer that you have a good day at work or get some sleep, Leif and I will be more than happy to pray for you and your family.

2 comments:

Moorea Seal said...

always!!!

Samaria said...

I've been working on praying for others I will pray for you all tonight.