Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An update and some

First, my husband is ridiculous and I'm a bit embarrassed... But flattered so thank you:) I don't know about ANTM, I honestly just want to try out so I can meet Tyra and hug her. Seriously. I love her.

Second, I promised an update on things happening around here.
  • We're all over the sickness completely. Thank Jesus.
  • We moved from our upstairs apartment into a downstairs apartment last weekend, while sick. That was a bit sucky but we're loving our new place, especially the hardwood floors.
  • We bought our first couch and rug:) (A rug Riley already pee'd on) It was a very exciting experience for us. Around this time last year we moved into our first apartment and all the living room furniture was given to us. So grateful for that!
  • We're becoming more connected with our church! This is something Leif and I are thrilled about. We've been trying to find a good family church since last April. We joined a small foursquare church in Pasadena back in September and we've been loving it. It honestly feels like a family and everyone is so welcoming. How church should be:) We're looking forward to being even more plugged in.
  • God's continuing to bless us daily and we're very grateful for everything He has given us, gives us and will give us. Leif and I are also still praying about Oregon and guidance for that, so if you have a minute today please offer up a prayer for us! Much appreciated!

Last night, after we prayed, I was telling Leif about how it still amazes me that we were given such a beautiful daughter, who blesses us all the time. While I'm surprised at God's goodness, at the same time its not surprising. Because, He's such a wonderful father. He gives us more than we deserve. I'm so thankful that He has given Riley to Leif and I. I love being a mother and I know Leif loves being a father. Best thing that's ever happened to us.
Although its a little ways off (hopefully only a few months:), we can't wait until we have more children. Having Riley has shown us that we really do want to have a large family. It's also shown us that love is not limited. Love is unlimited.

5 comments:

Samaria said...

Riley is a beautiful beautiful little girl. I am glad everything is going well. I love the pictures on flickr also.

Moorea Seal said...

i'm so happy for you guys. you have such a beautiful family and your hearts are so apparently genuine. thank you so much for your kindness to me and your prayers. i'm always praying for you guys.

Anonymous said...

GOD is great. I wish we had a church to go to, and a welcoming church family. In time.
You have a wonderful family, and I will pray for you all.

Shannon said...

what church in pasadena do you guys go to? my roommate rosanna and i are moving to pasadena after we graduate, and are looking for one!

we try new ones every week but havent really liked them.

i'd love to come visit yours!

Anonymous said...

Life is a beautiful and a sheer blessing. As always, you pray for me and I'll pray for you. God is good.