Second, I promised an update on things happening around here.
- We're all over the sickness completely. Thank Jesus.
- We moved from our upstairs apartment into a downstairs apartment last weekend, while sick. That was a bit sucky but we're loving our new place, especially the hardwood floors.
- We bought our first couch and rug:) (A rug Riley already pee'd on) It was a very exciting experience for us. Around this time last year we moved into our first apartment and all the living room furniture was given to us. So grateful for that!
- We're becoming more connected with our church! This is something Leif and I are thrilled about. We've been trying to find a good family church since last April. We joined a small foursquare church in Pasadena back in September and we've been loving it. It honestly feels like a family and everyone is so welcoming. How church should be:) We're looking forward to being even more plugged in.
- God's continuing to bless us daily and we're very grateful for everything He has given us, gives us and will give us. Leif and I are also still praying about Oregon and guidance for that, so if you have a minute today please offer up a prayer for us! Much appreciated!
Last night, after we prayed, I was telling Leif about how it still amazes me that we were given such a beautiful daughter, who blesses us all the time. While I'm surprised at God's goodness, at the same time its not surprising. Because, He's such a wonderful father. He gives us more than we deserve. I'm so thankful that He has given Riley to Leif and I. I love being a mother and I know Leif loves being a father. Best thing that's ever happened to us.
Although its a little ways off (hopefully only a few months:), we can't wait until we have more children. Having Riley has shown us that we really do want to have a large family. It's also shown us that love is not limited. Love is unlimited.