Friday, March 20, 2009

I should be sleeping right now... Taking advantage of the fact that my daughter is sleeping through the night for the first time since she was sick. Sure I had to give her her paci, two times but still. She hasn't need to be fed yet. Does this mean she's going back to her old ways and that the cereal has worked? Lets hope so.

I can't sleep because I am so excited about the photos I took today! I want to edit them all right now! Leif ordered me a new lens and I got it today. It was a surprise:) I love my husband! I uploaded some of the pictures to my flickr, but I'm still in the process of editing them. I'm used to taking over a 100 pictures and only getting like a few good ones. But I'm pretty sure almost every picture I took today came out perfect.
I'm in love with this photo of Jaclyn. Favorite picture I took yesterday.

Also, I had a fun photoshoot with my little cousin Vadyn and I'm pretty impressed with the pictures. He was so cute, coming up with all the poses himself. I seriously just had to sit there and shoot. It was fun:)

8 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

Those are all so great, Margaret! Will you come take pictures of me? Haha...I'm always taking pictures and don't end up with many I like of myself :P

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics

Megan Marie said...

oooo, what lens??

Anonymous said...

love the pictures. You are a natural at photography.

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

You have some major talent!!!!

~ Hermelynda ~
Walking with Wisdom Leading My Steps
said...

These pictures are so clear! Bravo! I almost feel like I am sitting in front of your cousin :) Adorable. ")

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

BTW, I gave you an award on my blog :)

Moorea Seal said...

ps margaret: you don't live in a cave. but the facts are, your invest a whole lot more time into raising a cutie baby than i do. aka, i don't have a daughter therefore my lazy time is spent wandering the internet for music. if you are in a cave, it is a much more fulfilling one than i am in girl!