Monday, February 22, 2010

Big Sister, meet Little Brother

Riley, this is Beck. Your brother.
I'm looking forward to the three of us having adventures together.

This is going to be your best friend and favorite playmate.
You are going to have so much fun together.
Riley loves Beck. So far. She keeps trying to share her paci, her snacks and her dolls with him. Whenever she sees him, she waves and says hi. Then looks at us and points at him. When she hears him cry she looks around worried. Just a minute ago she tried to help daddy feed him.
My favorite was when she gave him a kiss
&
wanted to be swaddled like him.

8 comments:

Dr. No, Really said...

I recently discovered your blog. First, you and your husband are such a cute couple. Second, I can't get over the kids! It makes me look forward to having a husband and family of my own.

Adoptive Momma said...

Adorable. I love Beck's little outfit.

Lindsay said...

Wow you have the most beautiful kids! Beck is so adorable :) I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear more!!

Rana said...

Yeah you are all home. Beck is going to have such a good time with his big sister. They are both so beautiful.

I'm awarding you the Beautiful Blogger award details are at my blog http://freetolearnanlovinit.blogspot.com
Rana

J said...

I don't know where the heck I have been but I'm so sorry for not commenting until now! Congratulations Mama! Beck is gorgeous and my heart is filled with joy for you all! I think it is cute how much Riley resembles you and I see your hubby in Beck.

I'm smitten with your beautiful babies!

Unknown said...

These pictures melt my heart :) Your children are beautiful! It really makes me look forward to having my own someday.

Blake said...

BEAUTIFUL photos. Totally precious. Beck is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations again! :-)

Patty said...

this post made my heart warm! absolutely adorable. I loved that Riley wanted to be wrapped up like Beck! So cute!