Monday, March 8, 2010

Becks First Bath

Loving bathtime.

Grandma Jacobsen gave Beck his first real bath today. Last week Leif gave Beck a quick sponge bath but we didn't really count that as his first bath:) He loved it. He wasn't very happy when bathtime came to an end. Once he got wrapped up though he was content again.

Upset that bathtime is over.

All clean
Notice the curls starting to form? So excited!

After his bath.

I was happy I was able to get pictures of his first bath. I love these moments... The "firsts". That's the best thing about having a new baby again. Being able to watch and participate with my child as he experiences different and new things. It was so much fun with Riley, and in a way, its even more fun with Beck. I know what to expect, and when to expect certain milestones and events. I'm loving it.

It almost makes me want to have another baby... Almost;)

6 comments:

Patty said...

Aww the pictures are so cute!! I love his "why are you taking a picture of me naked and bathing" face. These are precious moments than you for sharing them! And I am surprised to see a full head of hair on him already!

Moorea Seal said...

can he get any CUTER good lord!!!
your kids are so stinking cuuuuute!

Mama E said...

Again with those forehead wrinkles. So stinkin' cute!

Meant to be a mom said...

Ummm how do I say this??? Your baby is absolutely GORGEOUS! Seriously his little face, lips, everything. He is such a beautiful baby. Just wanted to tell you.

I'm glad he enjoyed his bath time.

Rana said...

He's just so tiny and cute. Love the pictures.

Unknown said...

So adorable. Beck just melts my heart :) You do such wonderful photography..your kids will be so lucky when they grow up and have professional photos of their childhood. A lot better than the yellow one* I have when I was a child lol.