Thursday, March 11, 2010

Gratitude Thursday

I'm thankful for these babies.
They remind me that God is good and gracious.
Yesterday started out well but by late morning/early afternoon things were out of control. My control. It stressed me out! I actually sat in a parking lot and cried for a minute or two. I called Leif after and told him about how my morning/afternoon had gone, after telling him though I realized it really wasn't that bad. I drove home thanking God that He was in control and not me:)

When I came home both of the kids were sleeping. At one point Riley wanted out of her crib and ended up sleeping in the living room next to Beck( I posted a picture yesterday). I sat on the couch and watched them sleep. They looked so peaceful. It was so precious and I wanted to remember that moment forever. It was a reminder of how good God is to Leif and I. No matter how bad my day has gone, He is still faithful and He is still in control.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this post. I often times forget that God is in control, especially right now. Thanks for the reminder :)

Mama E said...

Yaaaay! Sorry I kept bugging you. Just wanted to make sure it went through! :)