Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Update.

Its already Tuesday! I really can't get over how fast the days are going by.

It was a good weekend!
On Saturday I started the morning with a walk/run. I'm doing this running program from Womens Health. I'm on day #6 & I'm loving it. I've never been a runner so this is pretty exciting for me. The goal is to be able to run at least 30 minutes by the end of the program. I walk/run every other day, do strength training the others and get a day of rest. So far I'm already seeing a difference. Doing this program is also a good way for me to get out of the house and spend time alone. Saturday also consisted of me visiting the hospital to photograph a friends newborn baby, and was then followed by a trip to the park with the Mullens.





Sunday I did another photo session. This was the second time I did photos of Aiden. The first time was of his 1st Birthday Party. It was fun seeing how much he's changed since then. After the photo session Summer and I ventured to Salinas just to go to Cinnabon and Forever 21. It was worth the trip, plus I love spending time with Summer. Leif was nice enough to watch the kids and clean up a bit while I was away. I was a little sad when Monday rolled around but excited because that meant one day closer to going down to LA for Easter!

I'm behind on posting pictures so I think this means a picture post soon. Also, I have a few recipes that I've tried out and love. That means a recipe post is due!

3 comments:

Blake said...

What a wonderful weekend! :-)

Can't wait to hear about the recipes! :-)

Unknown said...

Yay for running! That sounds like a good plan you are starting :) Keep up the good work!

I am excited for a picture post! I love your photography, and of course for a recipe post as well :)

Rana said...

Can't wait to see new pictures and recipes.